Welcome to my blog about Daily Life, DIY and Healthy Living.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 1 of Juice Cleanse







ALOHA Everyone

Day 1 of Juice Cleanse

I'm up at and at em this morning.  I started my morning off with prayer and meditation at 5:15am.
I got my Carrot, Apple and Ginger juice in before the storm gets here and we lose power.
It really could not be a more appropriate day to start my cleanse than on a rainy day like today.
Washing away the old and in with the new! Wheewww! Thats what I am talking about.
I forgot to mention that I took my Sea Salt capsules with warm water this morning before having my juice as I am supposed to.  I fought off nausea a good 10-15 minutes.  Still waiting on the end result from that. :)

I prayed for a lot of clarity and focus throughout this 7 day juice cleanse.  I am doing the cleanse for several different reasons some of those I will reveal through this blog and some I will keep to myself.
I also know that I need courage and strength to make it through this fast and fight off hunger pains.  I will continue to pray for that.  
I am going to post some videos from YouTube.  I love love Brother Echo.  He is my inspiration to do the cleanse and gravitate back towards a healthier purer lifestyle.
Enjoy the videos and I will be back blogging later today.

PEACE LOVE AND UNITY

TRACI

No comments:

Post a Comment