Welcome to my blog about Daily Life, DIY and Healthy Living.

Friday, June 22, 2012

DIY Brown Sugar Scrub

I have always been a bath junkie. I used to spend so much money at Bath & Body Works. I love bath gels, bubbles, scrubs and body mists. I am learning how to make my own soaps, sprays and scrubs with all natural ingredients. I started green living about 10 years ago. I am finding it easier to adapt more and more to green living these days.
I found this brown sugar scrub and wanted to share it.

First start with 1 cup brown sugar
1/3 c olive oil
2 tbsp honey

Mix well into glass container.

Brown Sugar Scrub can be used for shaving, exfoliating your body, hands or feet. Be sure and soak your skin in water for a few minutes before applying scrub for best results.

Enjoy a natural body scrub and save tons of money while doing so.



No comments:

Post a Comment